Friday, February 26

Pseudo wings & PR



During our afternoon break, our PR instructor Kenton Larsen (that's him in the yellow shirt) bought the class (whatta nice guy!) a bag of Ruffles chips, "Hot Wings" flavoured. He bought it because he knew this blog existed, lol.

Well, needless to say, the chips somehow tasted like real hot chicken wings. Everyone was able to taste the chips and looked like everyone enjoyed them. I mean, who'd really say no to free chips? If you asked me, I think it was Kenton's way of making us work harder in class.

Sean Garrity's Zooey & Adam proposal was well underway and the class is almost done. I, myself, still have a couple of sections to do: executive summary, letter of transmittal, and tweak the evaluation section of my proposal. The proposal was such a neat project because in the end, we all get to put this proposal in our portfolios so it made it more important to complete a PR proposal that we would be proud to show to future employers.

As for the chips, I'd give them 3 1/3 stars out of 5 for tasting close to the real thing. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment