Wednesday, November 25

It's no chicken tweet!

Ahhh! It's funny how I told myself I wouldn't get a Twitter account cuz I thought it was silly. The main reason really is that I wouldn't have to check Facebook, Hotmail, GMail, and now Twitter. Great :) But I guess in the world I live in, this is expected of me.

I come on board Twitter with high hopes and great enthusiasm. Watch out folks, Eman is making his way in full force.

One thing I'd like Twitter to change though is their platform for mobile tweets. I'm one of those guys who has yet to sign up for a data phone. As much as possible, I'll try to keep my life simple with a regular PCS cell. I'm afraid that if I jump onto a data device, I'd stop using speech to communicate. I mean I'd be glued to my data phone and send messages through it to communicate. I figure I'd save it after school when I'm actually working.

I'll try to be 'old school' if I may say so cuz I know once I cross over, I'll never go back!

Another concern I have about all this technoplanet we live in is this article:

Winnipeg Free Press - http://shar.es/aKC7P

Scary man!

No comments:

Post a Comment