Friday, December 4

Lack of Wings In My Life

I've said it and it sucks....

There has been, in fact, a lack of chicken wings in my life. This event could be blamed on school and its many insanities :)

Lately, we've been pounded with many assignments and exams to study for. It's insane the amount of stuff we need to juggle in the past couple of weeks and now it's exam time - it's final crunch time!

I know a lot of people are freaking out because of all the stuff we need to accomplish. I think there's a word they use when you're feeling this way. Oh yeah, "overwhelmed"... or is it "suicidal"? I'm sure they're direct synonyms... (by the way, I was joking about the suicidal bit. Please don't report me to a helpline for this).

But going back to talking about my emotions, I definitely feel the pinch (in my brain). And because I also got the flu shot, my arm is starting to hurt.

Thanks for listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment