Sunday, September 13

Wing Etiquette.

Once you get past the point that approx. 5 chickens had to die just so you can enjoy a pound of your favourite wings then you're off to a good start!  Actually, I'm more after the idea that I didn't the good pieces of the chicken that I feel I'm in such a loss...

Anyhow, for those of you holding back on chicken wings because, well, they're just messy little buggers!  Here's a tip on how to eat them with the least number of fingers involved.  Even the queen would approve! Ha! Don't quote me on that.



Actually, I don't recommend that technique to the ladies because it doesn't look lady-like to pummel a wing with their fingers. Besides, aren't you worried you'd get wing bits in your nails???

Instead, grab a wing portion (the one with two bones) and you can apply the same principle of "The Plunger" technique except push the meat from one side to the other while holding the wing portion at both ends.

Eventually, I'll post a video of me demonstrating the technique here. Or better yet, go out and do it yourself!!! Should be fun... so fun, you'll want to strip the meat off other people's wings too! Good luck!

1 comment: