Thursday, December 10

"The Means To An End"

As I sit in W308 (my second home) I ponder the path Eman The Wingman has travelled in the past three months... and wow, have I learned a lot!!

A single blog will not hold the amount of information I've learned so I will not post it here. All I know is that I've changed a lot since sitting in that orientation room downstairs on our first day as CreComm students. Sitting here now, I could say that I had no clue how much invaluable things I'd be learning from that day: from PR to Ad to journalism to broadcasting to my grammar and writing - wowzers!

January 4th is when we come back. I heard semester two was supposed to be harder than semester one so I'm excited about that :( - Well, I guess at least I know what to expect!

Semester two here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment