Saturday, January 2

The atrocities I witnessed in the last three weeks ~ was a good fight.

Phew! Christmas Break was an awesome ride :)

Here are some of the things that made it complete!


I played Halo 3 on a 65-ft. screen.




I ate sushi ~ thanks sushi chef Tomo for inscribing my name with Sriracha sauce, haha!




I ate more than sushi.




I put up 1,300 lights.




I drank eggnog.




It was rich and creamy with cocoa...




I ate eggrolls.




I was able to squeeze in a wings nite.




Yes, they were delicious.




Then ate the mother of all wings.




At our huge Agpalza party




cuz it was Christmas




and we had everything Filipino, like this traditional pita and hummus (I'm kidding)




and this butter chicken from Emerald Palace




and Uncle Allen's 5* roastbeef




how about the Christmas ham? Wow huh?!




There was Caesar's salad




and two different dressings? Why, I don't know... We like options?




Of course, mashed potatoes and grrrravy baby yeah




and stuff-yo-face stuffing.




There were actually Filipino dishes too...

Like this Filipino 'pancit' which symbolizes long life - I don't think I ate enough of it :(




and this chow mein which I don't know what it symbolizes since it's not Filipino, haha - but it was still good!




Every Agpalza family gathering has one of these present: Heavenly Hash ice cream, all 11.4 litres of it!




That's what I survived on Christmas break! :) I haven't actually weighed in but I'm sure I've picked up at least 2lbs. along the way haha sweet!


Here's another cool picture: the Portage & Burnell liquor mart on Christmas eve - no joke, people had to line up to get in!

3 comments:

  1. You're going to be rolling to school on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm beyond recognition actually. look for the ball with black hair in your class monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha the chow mein symbolizes three food groups in one bowl. Chase it with your Chapman's rocky road and you have a balanced diet! :o)

    ReplyDelete